Admission requirements, application process and fees
The training targets farmers, as well as aspiring producers (men/women). To be admitted the training, the following criteria have to be met:
- You have to be between 18 and 40 years old
- A level of education is required; you have to know how to read and write
- You are motivated to work in agricultural production
If you are interested and meet the requirements, you are asked to compile and submit a application dossier.
Composition and submission of the application dossier
The application dossier must contain the following items:
- An application letter, containing at least your relevant experiences, your motivation to apply for the training and your vision
- A copy of your identity document
- A letter of recommendation with the references of the contact person
- A declaration of readiness and commitment to be present during the 6-month cycle of training and production
The application dossier must be submitted in full before November 25, 2020 to the ESPPC secretariat in Tiébissou.
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview at the Center in Tiébissou, scheduled between December 1 and 5, 2020. The definitively selected candidates will be informed before December 15, 2020.
The financial conditions for participation in the training are:
- A registration fee of 100,000 FCFA
- A deposit of 50,000 FCFA
Catering is available on the site, but is these costs are carried by the trainee.
For more information about the process please contact:
INFPA: Yeo Sekou, email@example.com, Tél. 07 95 28 43
AGRIFER : Yilyassa Guebré, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tél. 48 55 30 24